Special GCQ Preorder Price: P16,600 (limited to 1 per customer)
Regular Full Preorder Price: P18,000
25% Downpayment: P4,150
Preorder deadline: July 23, 2021
Approximate Release Date: 1st Quarter 2023
“Alright, pal. It's time to go. Don't be afraid.”
The Mandalorian™, known to a few as Din Djarin™, is a battle-worn bounty hunter, making his way through a dangerous galaxy in an uncertain age. After meeting the mysterious alien foundling, Din took the young Grogu™ in his care and was quested to reunite him with its own kind through a series of adventures and dangerous missions.
Today, Hot Toy is delighted to expand the highly popular The Mandalorian series and officially introduce a special Deluxe Version 1/6th scale The Mandalorian and Grogu collectible set!
Meticulously crafted based on the his latest appearance in the live-action series, the Mandalorian 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, chrome-plated Beskar helmet and armor pieces, finely tailored outfit, an attachable jetpack, Mando’s iconic rifle and blaster, a selection of weapon firing effects, a darksaber, a Beskar spear, and a display base! Furthermore, this collectible set specially features a standing Grogu and a pouch for the Mandalorian to carry the foundling.
For this Deluxe Version, it exclusively includes the Boba Fett™ helmet, jetpack, and baggage that the Mandalorian had retrieved and had to carry with the broken Swoop Bike part after the vehicle was sabotaged!
Commemorate the memorable moments of the Mandalorian and Grogu with this extraordinary collectible set!
PRODUCT CODE: TMS052
PRODUCT NAME: THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (DELUXE VERSION)
The 1/6th scale The Mandalorian™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mandalorian in Star Wars: The Mandalorian series
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- One (1) chromed-plated Mandalorian beskar helmet and attachable torch light device
- Specially applied chrome metallic finish on armor, weapons, and accessories
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding rifle
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) dark grey colored cape (equipped with bendable wire)
- One (1) silver colored chest armor
- One (1) dark grey colored undershirt with silver shoulder armors and Mudhorn signet
- One (1) dark grey colored vest
- One (1) dark grey colored undervest
- One (1) dark grey colored abdominal pad
- One (1) brown colored utility belt with pistol holster and ammo clips
- One (1) left silver colored gauntlet with interchangeable firing modes (normal and missile firing)
- One (1) right silver colored gauntlet
- One (1) pair of dark grey colored pants with thigh guards
- One (1) pair of brown colored calf armors
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots with weathering effect
- One (1) Darksaber hilt with blade
- One (1) Beskar spear
- One (1) blaster rifle with attachable scope
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) dagger
- One (1) wired grappling hook
- One (1) battle damaged Swoop Bike handle***
- One (1) Boba Fett helmet with inner details and weathering effects***
- One (1) Boba Fett jetpack with weathering effects***
- Two (2) wrapped baggage (equipped with magnetic function)***
- One (1) knit bag for helmet***
- Two (2) sets of straps for wrapped baggage***
- One (1) satchel bag
- One (1) detonator
- One (1) thermal detonator (attachable to belt)
- One (1) magnetically attachable silver jetpack
- One (1) whistling birds firing effects (attachable to left gauntlet)
- One (1) flamethrower effect accessory
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
The 1/6th scale Grogu™ Collectible specially features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Grogu from Star Wars: The Mandalorian in standing posture
- Highly-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- Approximately 6cm tall
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Grogu Collectible 3D designed by Studio HIVE
*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
*PREORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
Preorder Price and Preorder Deposit
The Preorder Price is reflected on the website. The Preorder Deposit, whether constituting partial or full payment of the total Preorder Price, reserves the Preorder Item/s and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Cancellation of Preorder
Please note that once you place a Preorder and pay your Preorder Deposit, Filbar's also commits the order to its supplier in order to fulfill your Preorder. Hence, if you cancel your Preorder, Filbar's would be constrained to forfeit your non-refundable deposit to recoup related costs. Filbar's also reserves the right not to accept any future Preorders from you.
Once your Preorder Item is available, we will contact you using the mobile number you have provided. Any changes in the mobile number shall be made by written notice actually received by Filbar's. Once Filbar's sends a notice of pickup through the mobile number provided, you will have thirty (30) days from date of such notice within which to complete payment of the balance of the total Preorder Price and to claim your Preorder Item/s. If the last day of the said thirty (30)-day period falls on a day when your nominated Pickup Branch is closed, the next business day of that Pickup Branch will be considered as the last day. Failure to complete payment of the balance of the total Preorder Price or to claim the Preorder Item/s within the thirty (30)-day period shall result in the forfeiture of the Preorder Deposit. Filbar's may at its sole discretion dispose of or donate said unpaid or unclaimed Preorder Item/s upon the expiration of the thirty (30)-day period.
Product Release Dates
Filbar's is not responsible for product release delays from its supplier or for the time it takes for products to arrive in the Philippines and be released by the Philippine Bureau of Customs. By placing your Preorder, you understand this fully and accept that Filbar's is purely a retail outlet and not the producer of any of the products it sells. Therefore, availability and arrival dates are outside the control of Filbar's as a retailer.
In the unlikely event of a Preorder Item's production being cancelled, or in the event of quantity shortfalls on the part of the supplier, any Preorder Deposit you have made will be refunded in full in the same manner as the mode of payment you elected for the Preorder Deposit.
Filbar's makes every effort to ensure that the product information when the Preorder was solicited is free from error; however, Filbar's does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information posted in its website or Facebook page or any other communication (including pictures and descriptions) since Filbar's may use prototype images from secondary sources. Filbar's will not in any way be responsible for any product variation from the released prototype image.
By preordering the item, you fully understand and agree to the foregoing preorder terms and conditions.